- October 10, 2022
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Famous App Analysis, Mobile App Development
Looking for a Car Pool, Bike Pool Mobile App Development? Know the Android App, iOS App Development Cost Estimation & Factors.
About Quick Ride
Quick Ride is India’s Leading Car Pool, Bike Pool Mobile app platform for the daily office ride at Bus Fare. This Car Pool mobile app was founded by, KNM Rao, Shobhana, Naveen & Vishal Lavti. Currently, Quick Ride is providing its services in Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Pune, Kochi, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata & Chennai, Where the app users can Offer & Take the Carpool & Bike pool services.
Ola, Uber, Vogo & Bounce, The Famous Cab booking, Bike Booking Mobile App has completely transformed the Travel sector so nowadays Most Business people want to build Cab Booking, Taxi booking, Car Pool, and Bike Pool bike rentals mobile apps for their business.
Want to Convert Your Idea into an App?
Quick Ride Features
- Signup & Login – The App users can log in and Create their Quick Ride account by verifying their Email ID & Mobile number.
- After Signing up or Login to the App the Users can choose their Preference from the following features:
- I Offer Rides – This Feature is for those users who are having Car or Bike and traveling daily to their office or any other place, Can offer the Carpool service and can earn up to 10, 000 / Monthly.
- I Find Rides – Tired From your City Bus Service, the Download Quick Ride app on your phone and choose the I Find Rides option, and get your Daily Commute at Bus Ticket Fare.
- Profile Picture Verification – This Feature is Mandatory in the Quick Ride app while signing up for better security.
- Email Verification & Mobile Number Verification – Verify your Mobile number & Email with the one-time password for the Quick Ride Green Badge.
- Carpooling – With this Feature, Commuters can take a Car ride as Taxi at Just a Bus Ticket fare.
- Ride Tracking – Track your ride with the Quick Ride Real-time tracking feature.
- Chat, Call, SMS – with these Features Commute providers can contact their commuters.
- Payment Gateway – Go cashless for your every Quick Ride Commute & make the payment through your wallet, UPI, Net Banking, or Cards.
- Multi–Vehicle Support – This Feature enables to change the vehicle who are offering the rides while posting the ride in the app.
- Recurring / Regular Ride – This Feature allows commuters to take Recurring or Regular Rides in the same Car or Bike If they are traveling daily on the same route. Apart from that the users can edit the time and days according to their suitability if the ride is available.
- Fare Bidding – This feature is for Ride Takers & Ride Givers. With this advanced feature, commuters can request the fare charge and send it to the ride providers on the other hand Ride givers can also utilize the same feature for changing the fare.
- Refund – If Somehow commuters are not able to take the ride then they can initiate the refund process from the app.
- Freeze Ride – This Feature is for Commute providers, If they don’t want to accept the ride request anymore then they can Freeze the ride in one tap.
- Sort and Filter: The Ride givers can sort and filter the ride takers as per their matching.
- Notification: If the ride takers are delayed or have some modification then they can do the modification in the ride notes feature so that those notes can be displayed to the ride takers at the time of ride bookings.
- Wallet – For taking the ride the users have to add the points (Money) in the Quick Ride wallet by Card, Internet banking, or any other method. This Money will help users to go cashless for car and bike pool service.
- Redeem – The Ride givers can redeem their commute points into the fuel card (Shell and HP) or Paytm wallet.
- Refer & Earn – Share the Quick Ride app with your friends and earn 10 Quick Ride points in your wallet.
Get a Free Quote
How Quick Ride – Car, Bike Pooling App Works
Quick Ride has launched the Car & Bike Pooling service for Daily Commuters at the Bus Fare. The people who were worried about the Bus Service now can go in the Car or Bike Bus Fare.
Online Cab Booking App Development Companies are coming up with new features in the car and bike-sharing apps that have revolutionized the Cab pooling industry. This Carpooling/bike pooling app allows daily commuters to book a car, or bike at Bus Fare for their daily travel. This app is developed with the help of advanced Data Structure algorithms & the latest technologies.
Quick Ride users have to install the mobile app from the Google Play Store or iOS App Store. Once the app is downloaded in the mobile app the, user has to do the Registration by entering the Mobile number and Email. As soon as the Registration process is finished, the users are able to see the find ride option, just choose the route where you want to commute and click on the Join ride.
DxMinds App Development Process for Quick Ride like App Development
- Collect the Client’s Requirement
- Market Research & Analysis
- Ideation – Suggesting advanced or Additional Mobile app features as per market trends.
- Design & Development.
- Testing & QA.
Advanced Technologies We Use in Car Pooling App Development
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Blockchain Technology.
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality (AR VR).
- Python & Node JS.
- Chatbot Technology.
How much does an app Like Quick Ride Cost?
The Development Cost of the Ride Sharing app like Quick Ride is based on various factors:
Mobile App Development Platform, App Size, Location, Features, Technologies, App Developers & Mobile App Development Company.
Generally, The Development cost of the Car Pooling app depends upon the location.
- In the USA, Car / Bike Pooling app development cost varies from $20, 000 to $ 5, 00, 000
- In India, Ride Sharing app development cost varies from INR 5,00, 000 to $ 50, 00, 000
- In Australia, The Development Cost of Ride Sharing app varies from AUD 17, 000 to AUD 10, 00, 000.
- In UAE, The Car and Bike Pooling Mobile app development cost varies from AED 1, 00, 000 to AED 10, 00, 000
According to the DxMinds, Quick Ride Clone app development cost varies from $10, 000 to $5, 00, 000 depending upon the App Size, Backend Technology, UI / UX Design & development platforms.