- February 7, 2019
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Technology
Detailed Comparison Between React Native and Flutter
Developers are so busy developing hybrid mobile applications as it is the latest trend in the field of mobile app development. One time developed hybrid apps can be used for both Android and iOS simultaneously. Compared to Native apps, Hybrid apps are economic and time-saving. The main platforms used in developing hybrid applications are React Native and Flutter. React Native is purely a product of Facebook while Flutter was introduced by Google as a competitor to React Native. However, both these platforms are widely been used.
The demand for mobile applications has reached
Here in this article, we are going to have a detailed study on React native as well as Flutter:
- Cross-platform launched by Facebook in the year of 2015.
- Used by apps like Skype, Walmart, Airbnb etc.
- Possess high-quality Native appearance as React Native is structured by the Native components of iOS and Android.
- React Native has already attained its maturity and is widely been used.
- Coding structure of React Native is well written and is easy to understand.
- Its wide popularity helps programmers in attaining resources from various communities.
- The documentation of React Native requires bit more clarity as the developers
- The Life Cycle Management in React Native is easy and straight forward.
- React Native requires less development time than Flutter.
- Stability of mobile apps developed using React Native is high compared to Flutter made Apps.
- The architecture used by React Native is Flux.
- React Native is adopted industrially for many purposes.
- Google introduces Flutter in May 2017 as a competition to React Native.
- Programmed using DART. As DART is a new kind of programming language, it has been used less by programmers.
- Apps like Alibaba Google Adwords etc make use of Flutter.
- Flutter is gaining its popularity as it is just new to the market.
- Even though the programming in Flutter is easy, the coding structure is very complicated and cannot be easily interpreted.
- Flutter has limited availability of resources as it is not much popular. Lack of resource availability limits the usage of Flutter in big projects.
- The documentation is far more clearly compared to React Native. This reduces the architect’s efforts.
- In Flutter, the Life Cycle Management is very complicated.
- App development in Flutter is a time consuming process.
- Flutter possess less stability when compared to React Native.
- Flutter uses Flutter-Flux architecture.
- Flutter Is still on its Beta version.
From the above comparison of React Native V\S Flutter, its crystal clear that React Native is far more better than Flutter. As React Native is widely adopted, we can conclude that its the best platform for developing hybrid apps.
According to the Appdeveloperlisting DxMinds comes on top under the List of Best Cross Platform Mobile App Development Companies.