- June 6, 2019
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence in Transport
How AI is Helping in handling the Traffic Jams
Now a days, Traffic Jams become a major issue to handle. This has rolled out to be quite challenging because of the constant development in the travel sector, fulled by economic development, and the ever-growing needs to do more with fewer efforts. In fact, the transportation systems are inherently complex which involves a very large amount of components and different parties, each having various opposing objectives.
In this Blog, we are going to see how the implementation of artificial intelligence helps in traffic jam monitoring. In recent times the AI will be the main reason and it Impacts on the successful growth of transportation in various areas.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the terms that have appeared in the field of technology and is being practiced at various places in the name of “innovation”. It is being described as the next big thing and has been predicted to solve multiple problems.
Want to build a Traffic Jam Monitoring Management System Using AI? Consult with us Today
What is actually meant by “AI” and how does it work?
AI technologies are entering into different segments of human life. For example, we can take smart transport systems and automated transportation system enabled. This technology would aim to improve people behaviors or goods mobility along with increasing road safety and convenience it would also reduce the transport collisions and have a great impact on the environment.
WHAT ARE THE USES FOR AI?
AI is everywhere present today, used to recommend what you should buy online, to understand what you say to virtual assistants such as Amazon’s Alexa and Apple’s Siri, to recognize who and what is in a photo, to spot spam, or detect credit card fraud.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE METHODS
At the present time, an Artificial Intelligence system can be classified into two broad categories:
1. Symbolic AI: Symbolic AI which mainly concentrates on the development of [KBS] knowledge based systems
2. Computational intelligence: Computational intelligence includes methods such as neural networks [NN], Fuzzy system [FS],
A brief detailed AI method is being mentioned below and each the method is discussed in more detail in the different sections of this circular:
- Knowledge-Based Systems
It can be described as a computer system competent of providing advice in a particular domain, using the knowledge provided by a human expert. Distinctive features of KBS mainly focus on number of such rules, cases or frames which uses the knowledge based to arrive at a conclusion
- Neural Networks
Neural Networks are biological methods consisting of a massively relevant network of computational “neurons,” organized in layers By setting the weights of the network, Neural Networks can be “trained” virtually any nonlinear function to the expected degree of accuracy.
- Fuzzy Systems
The fuzzy set approach was introduced by Zadeh (1965) as a way to deal with the uncertainty linked with almost all real-world problems. Fuzzy set membership provides a way to show that an object can partially belong to a group.
Get a Free Quote
How Artificial Intelligence helps in Business growth?
AI and Sales: A Match Made in Heaven?
Marketing/Sales teams love data, so could AI be the perfect tool to assist them to make sense of the data. In fact, artificial intelligence is commencing to be built straight into CRMs and marketing automation systems, and the interesting thing is that now people won’t need to know it uses AI to get the rewards.
The sales are all about relating with a customer on a personal level, and AI can surely help to power those personal connections by giving sales teams with the data they need to look up a discussion. It can make foresight based on how similar leads have being generated and by tapping into big data. This will concurrently help the business much effectively. Instead of relying on the old traditional approach
How AI can help in Traffic Jam Monitoring?
Transportation obstacles occur when system management is too difficult to form according to an anticipated model, affected by things like traffic, human errors, or accidents. In such cases, the unpredictability can be mitigated by the help of AI. Artificial intelligence uses examined data to make or even predict decisions appropriately. NNs and GAs are distinct AI methods to deal with these types of problems. Artificial Intelligence has been in development stage and is being implemented in a variety of ways. Here are the example of the technology that could help to end traffic jams:
- Public Safety: Through real-time tracking of the crime data in cities which leads to the safety of citizens in urban areas is improved while travelling by public transport. This would also help the police department to increase their efficiency by patrolling and tracking each and every unaccepted practices and keep their citizen safe
- Corporate Decision Making: The road freight transport system can use accurate foresight methods to forecast its volume using AI methods, which helps to simplify Transportation Company planning. Several decision-making tools can be designed and developed by Artificial Intelligence. It influences the companies in the future in a productive manner.
- Autonomous Vehicles: During the last decade, there is a rapid rise in the self-driven cars and Truck In the commercial sector, Uber and Elon Musk have designed self-driven trucks which reduce the number of road accidents on the roads and increase the productivity.
- Traffic Patterns: Transport is hugely being affected by traffic flow. Do you know? Traffic overcrowding in the US costs around $50 billion per year. If we could adapt the traffic management system data via Artificial Intelligence it will allow smooth traffic pattern and would also reduce traffic overcrowding. Several similar plans are already being implemented in some places such as smarter traffic light algorithms and real-time tracking would helps to monitor traffic using AI. This strategy can also be implemented for public transport for optimal scheduling and routing.
- Pedestrian Safety: With the help of AI Now, Peoples can predict the paths of pedestrians and cyclists will decrease road accidents and injuries. It will also allow more diverse transportation usage and reduce the emission.
You may also like this : Artificial Intelligence Trends in Real Estate Business
Impact of AI in Transport
Let’s take the example of Uber who has announced a driver less truck in October 2016 made by Otto that successfully traveled 120 miles at a speed of 55mph without any issues. It indicates that using the AI could lower the costs of labour in this sector and provide higher profits for an industry player.
Artificial Intelligence technology is one side of the life that always fascinates and surprises us with the new ideas, innovations, products …etc. AI is still not implemented by most of the firms, however, there are many important tries to influence the level and to compete in the market. This is not the end of AI, there is much more to come from it, who knows what the AI can do for your business in the future, maybe it will be a whole society of robots.
The popularity & accelerated growth of AI across all areas and real-life Scenarios have to turn into a magnificent wonder. AI will continue to gain grounds, so the Implementation of Artificial intelligence in the mobile app development industry can transform your business ideas.
DxMinds Technologies Inc, a leading mobile application development company, Develop reliable mobile apps with built-in Artificial Intelligence features. We have a team of well-experienced app developers Who can guide you to make the most trending AI technology while meeting the project requirements.
As the transport industry grows more data-driven required, the talent profile will also shift as new skills will be demanded in the long-run business growth. to keep updated with market trends Companies will need new approaches to navigate the customer’s behaviors.