Artificial Intelligence Solutions
Businesses are using AI to predict our buying behavior, better understand our requests, or even help us manage our day. New virtual assistants understand our language and can even joke with us while we sit in the car.
At DXMinds, we have understood its true potential and just like other technologies, we are prepared and geared up to tap into the potential of AI.
Today, artificial intelligence has made its way out of labs and into our daily lives. And judging by the pace of activity in the startup community and major IT powerhouses, AI will only grow in its ability to help us get things done.
AI solutions today are mostly backed by the big players in the IT industry. For example, Apple’s Siri, Google Assistant, Amazon’s Alexa, and IBM’s Watson, Microsoft all of them have created AI based solutions and giving enough scope to developers to build the next generation AI products for different clients. We also see a new wave of AI solutions from smaller start-up companies as well.
DXMinds AI Solutions to empower your business
We are heavily dependent on Artificial Intelligence, for example when we order from Amazon, ask Siri for directions, chat with a customer service representative, get fashion recommendations or add a suggested friend on Facebook, fraud detection, music recommendations, the list just goes on.
Here is how DXMinds can help you harness the potential of AI in your business model.
1) AI for Sales
What if your sales technology was so smart that it knew the business deals you were working on through your calendar, email, and phone interactions? That’s AI in action. It automatically builds and monitors your pipeline so that you can focus on closing more deals rather than on manual data entry.
Too much on your plate? Use AI as your sales assistant in finding the data you need, reminding you to follow-up with certain prospects, and ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
2) AI for Innovative Marketing Solutions
Marketing teams today have to adopt better and smarter ways to attract new customers. The big data trend gives companies a jaw-dropping amount of information on buyer behavior but no real way to utilize it.
Just add AI, and you’ve got accurate predictions and qualified leads. Now marketers can categorize and build audiences based on the likely future actions of users. AI can even automate email timing, offer customer recommendations, and predict customer sentiments and purchasing behavior from time to time.
3) AI for Customer Care
How do you know if customers aren’t happy when they don’t tell you? Until now, customer service departments were half-expected to employ mind readers to understand customer needs.
Artificial Intelligence can capture signals that your team might miss and can find correlations and sentiments in customer data. It helps predict actions of the customer and in case an unhappy customer is about to unsubscribe from your services, AI can send out signals well in advance to help you turn around that relation and retain the customer.
4) AI for E-Commerce
With AI, you can create a personal shopping assistant for your customers. You can create an immersive shopping experience for your customers and understand their style preferences, pricing points.
Based on this real-time information, you can showcase popular picks and target customers who are more likely to buy your products. Creating a fashion / personal shopping assistant with AI will help you eliminate much of the researching process on both ends and bring you closer to your customers.
Partner with DXMinds for AI
Artificial Intelligence can transform the future of your company by renovating your processes. It can improve operational efficiency of your company. Your analytics will be minutely detailed and more usable. With our deep expertise into technology and experienced teams working with us, you can be assured of an overall process refinement.
We understand technology and implement machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and other data sciences to ensure that we create AI that is powerful and reliable.
We understand your business and develop custom made solutions that can help you accomplish your goals.
We use the latest technologies to build an Smart Intelligent system for your business.
We ensure your data is secure and protected and ensure all safety checks are in place.
Machine Learning Solutions
Machine Learning is a technology which utilizes intelligence of machines to capture the untapped areas of business models. We at DXMinds recognize that Machine learning is an efficient problem solving tool for emerging and established businesses.
Our expertise in Machine Learning helps different businesses which can tap into the vast and unexplored reserves of unprocessed data and make informed decisions from them. Be it data mining, deep learning or analyzing or processing raw chunks of information, we can help you set up a formidable fortress of data supremacy.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is a type of AI that provides computers with the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed. It builds algorithms that allow computers to learn how to perform tasks from existing data. This reduces the workload of a programmer and allow him to focus on core tasks, rather than writing complex codes for the same. Machine Learning analyses previously available data and scans through millions of examples to come to a conclusion. With this intelligence, machines can understand complex patterns and smartly predict the outcomes.
Partner with DXMinds for Machine Learning Solutions
The scope of Machine Learning is infinite and when applied to existing business models it can dig up so much information which otherwise would seem impossible to extract and assimilate.
At DXMinds, we use deep learning, natural language processing and neural networks that can replicate human decision making and allow real-time applications of Machine Learning. Below are the possibilities that you can extract with machine learning.
- Image tagging:The Machine Learning algorithms can identify faces or specified objects in a photo based on the photos that you manually tag. This can reduce redundant tasks for manual data operators.
- Optical Character Recognition:The algorithms learn to identify a certain image as a written character and convert a scanned text document into a digital file for various uses such as data grouping and image processing.
- Sentiment analysis:This method can be used to classify if the opinion expressed by the writer is positive, neutral or negative. This can be used for future marketing strategies and product development.
- Information extraction:The algorithms can extract a particular piece of information such as names, web links, addresses, keywords etc.
- Filtering:With Machine Learning, data can be classified as a tweet, chat, post, blog or spam posts. This can help firms which have huge inflow of social content on a daily basis.
- Improved content discovery: With Machine learning, you get intelligence into what kind of content users are likely to follow and read and based on their interests and reading patterns, you can suggest articles that are aligned to their interest. In this way, you can create a more immersive and personalized experience for your users.
- Predictions:Banking sectors can use this to analyze credit worthiness and probability of loan defaulters. Other applications include trading, building predictive models of prices and market volatility, portfolio management and risk management.
- Anomaly detection:This technique is used for fraud detection. Companies can detect which transactions are outside the usual purchasing patterns of the user and warn them at an early stage. Also, retail and e-commerce websites can use these algorithms to block fake accounts.
Machine learning algorithms help to draw insights and predictions from the huge sets of data. It is not just about tracking user data but presenting it in a readable manner for decision makers to make critical business decisions. Data visualization is a very important aspect of machine learning and we at DXMinds create models that help to extrapolate this critical information into easy readable and understandable formats.
These are just some of the many benefits that Machine Learning can bring to your business, but the most important is how it can process tons of data and provide right information at your finger tips.
Our Major Services Areas of California, USA
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley
- Northern California
- Bay Area
- San Jose